4-5 boneless pork chops
1 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup parsley
2 Tablespoons milk
1. In a shallow dish whip eggs and milk together. In a second shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
2. Season each pork chop (both sides) with seasoning salt and garlic powder.
3. Dip each pork chop in egg mixture then generously coat with bread crumb mixture.
4. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook pork chops till breading becomes golden (approx. 5 minutes for each side).
5. Place pork chops in a baking dish and cook for 25 minutes at 325 degrees.