If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cafe Rio Pork Salad

If you haven't tried my Cafe Rio Pork recipe yet then you are missing out! I actually get the most google hits on that post. It is so yummy! Anyways, I decided to make a double batch of pork last time and froze half of it to see how it would do. I am happy to report it is just as good. I decided to serve it over a salad this time using the cilantro lime ranch. Love it, love it! Give it a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Ingredients:
Cafe Rio Pork (click here for recipe)
Hearts of romaine, chopped
black beans, drained and rinsed
corn
cherry tomatoes
mozzarella cheese
Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing (click here for recipe)

Directions:
Place chopped lettuce on serving plate and top with black beans, corn, tomatoes, pork, mozzarella, and drizzle cilantro lime ranch over top. Enjoy!