1 cut-up fryer chicken (I used chicken breasts)
1 lb. thin spaghetti
4oz. jar diced pimentos, drained
1 small onion, diced
1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 tsp. seasoned salt
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Add chicken to stock pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until chicken is cooked, about 25 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from water and set aside to cool.
3. Remove 2 cups of broth from the pot and set aside.
4. Bring remaining broth back to a boil and add spaghetti. Cook til al dente.
5. Drain spaghetti and discard liquid.
6. Shred chicken using 2 forks.
7. Place the cooked spaghetti in a large bowl. Add the cream of mushroom soup, 2 cups cheese, onion, green pepper, and pimentos. Add seasoned salt and peppers.
8. Add the chicken and reserved broth.
9. Stir together well and taste to check seasonings.