If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chicken and Broccoli Pie

This was my first time making a pot pie with a Bisquick crust, apparently they're pretty common, I never knew. It turned out really good though. I liked the way it seeped into the pie. I've always made my pies with a top and bottom pie crust, which is really good too. This Bisquick version is just so much quicker , love it!

Ingredients:

10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
2 cups shredded cheese
1 1/2 cup cooked, chopped chicken
2/3 cups chopped onion

Mix above ingredients together and place in a greased deep-dish pie pan.

In a blender mix:
1 1/3 cup milk
3 eggs
3/4 cup Bisquick
3/4 tsp. each, salt and pepper

Blend together. Pour over ingredients in pie pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 25- 35 minutes. (Toothpick should come out clean) Cool in pan for at least 5 minutes before serving.