If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

We love buffalo chicken at our house, so when I ran across this recipes at allrecipes.com, I knew it was a must try. It's was a great busy day meal because it cooks in the crock pot. It was definitely too spicy for the kiddos but my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed them.
Ingredients:
2-3 chicken breasts
1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot BUFFALO Wing Sauce
1-2 Tbsp. dry Hidden Valley Ranch mix
2 Tbsp. butter
6 hoagie rolls

Directions:
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, and pour 3/4 of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix over top. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, then shred the meat with two forks. Pile the meat onto the hoagie rolls and add a splash of remaining sauce if desired.
*I topped ours with lettuce, tomato, mozzarella cheese and drizzled ranch dressing over each one. Yummo!