If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

Secret Ingredient Burger

I've been meaning to share this tip on here for a while but I could never remember to take a picture when we had burgers. I finally remembered! My sister told me geeez...probably over a year ago to add a Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce to a pound of ground beef before shaping my burger patties and it would add the best flavor. I've heard a lot of restaurants do this. So I did, she was right and we've done it ever since. Try it and see!

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef (I like to use 80/20 for burgers)
1 Tbsp. +/- Worcestershire sauce
garlic salt & pepper to taste

Directions:
Combine ground beef and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Shape into hamburger patties then season with garlic salt and pepper, to taste. Grill to your desired done-ness (yes, I just made that word up).