4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
8oz. refried beans
1/2 lb. ground beef
cheddar cheese, grated
diced fresh tomatoes
1. Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot vegetable oil until lightly blistered and browned. Drain on paper towels.
2. Saute ground beef. Add refried beans. Add taco seasoning and salsa to taste.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. On a cookie sheet, place 1 tortilla and top with 1/4 of bean mixture and 1/4 cheese. Repeat 3 times.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
6. Serve with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and sour cream.
*this is another one of my M.I.L.'s recipes that my husband loves!