1 envelope of McCormick's Creamy Garlic Alfredo mix
8oz. fettuccine noodles
6 chicken tenders
Johnny's Garlic Spread & Seasoning (can be purchased at Costco)
1. Rub garlic seasoning on each chicken tender (both sides), place in a small baking dish, cover with foil, bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. While chicken is cooking, boil noodles until al dente. (I think fettuccine noodles take longer to cook, so give yourself a little extra time)
3. Approximately 5 minutes before the chicken is done, begin making alfredo sauce according to package instructions.
4. Slice chicken into bite size pieces, place over noodles. Pour alfredo sauce over top and sprinkle with parsley.
* The Johnny's Garlic Spread & Seasoning is an awesome spice to have around. You can add a couple tablespoons to softened butter and spread over a loaf of french bread, throw it under the broiler for a minute or two and whah-lah...yummy garlic bread!