If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

My sister made this for our Christmas Eve party and it was a huge hit! It wasn't the easiest to photograph, so don't judge it by my poor camera skills. I think everyone at the party asked for the recipe. It's super easy to make and a definite crowd pleaser! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. I'm thinking...Super Bowl Party!

Serving Size: 15-20 people

Ingredients:
5-6 Cooked Shredded Chicken Breasts
12 oz Frank's Red Hot Wing's Sauce (buffalo flavor)
16 oz Cream Cheese
16 oz Ranch Dressing
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Directions:
Cook chicken and shred. (I put mine in a large corning ware dish with some olive oil and cook covered for 1 hour at 350 degrees). Put chicken, hot wing sauce, cream cheese, and ranch dressing in crock pot. Turn heat on low and stir occasionally until everything has melted. When you are ready to serve, top with shredded cheese. Serve with your favorite kind of tortilla chips, celery and carrots.

Thanks Megan!