If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

total slacker....i know!

Wow, long time, no post. I really don't have any fantastic excuse, just lack of motivation I guess. I have cooked some great meals and have recipes to share-just haven't taken the time to post them yet. I've done a few crafts but need to take pictures of them. I thought I'd show a couple sets of coasters my sister and I made over the holidays. I thought they turned out cute. For those interested in making them it's super easy. Just pick up some 4" tiles from Home Depot/Lowe's, throw on your favorite stamps using Stayz-On ink and apply cork to the backs to avoid scratching surfaces. I hope to get my spunk back and start posting a little more regular again! Stay tuned.....