If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

Fettucine Alfredo w/ Chicken


I got this recipe out of a book that is supposed to be restaurant copy-cats. This is supposed to be a copy-cat of Olive Garden's fettuccine alfredo. Since I've never had their fettuccine alfredo, I can't tell you that it tastes the same, what I can tell you is that it tastes really good!

Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
3/4 cup gated Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup is plenty)
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup milk
16 oz. fettuccine noodles, cooked & drained
chicken (optional)

Directions:
*if you have chosen to add chicken, which I did, cook completely prior to starting sauce. I brushed six chicken tenders with olive oil and seasoned with Johnny's garlic seasoning (from Costco). Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

1. In a medium saucepan combine cream cheese, Parmesan, butter, and milk. Stir constantly over medium heat until smooth. Toss over pasta.