1 cup carrots, sliced
1/4 cup chopped green onion
3 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup flour
2 cups milk
1 10.75oz. can chicken broth
1 12.5oz. can of canned chicken
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a medium saucepan, cook carrots and green onion in butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in flour.
3. Slowly add milk, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
4. Cook, stirring until thickened and bubbly.
5. Stir in chicken and cheese.
6. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts.
Thanks to Nelda Evans for this recipe!