If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lazy Buffalo Chicken Salad


I found these boneless buffalo chicken strips about a year ago, shortly after having my baby. I was looking for some quick-fix-it meals just to get us by until and I could get myself back into a routine. I have been buying them ever since, and we love them! I usually don't buy anything frozen like this and it's actually rare to find me in the freezer section of any store unless I'm buying ice cream. I'm just anti-freezer meals.
Anyways, you really should give these a try, whether it be on a salad or by themselves dunked in ranch or blue cheese dressing. It's a simple summer meal.
Ingredients:
hearts of romaine, chopped
tomatoes, diced
celery, chopped
cucumber, sliced
red onion, thinly sliced
yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
mozzarella cheese, shredded
Tyson's boneless buffalo chicken strips, prepared
ranch or blue cheese dressing
Directions:
Layer veggies over a bed of romaine, sprinkle with cheese, top with chicken, and drizzle with dressing! Yum!