If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Serving Tray Makeover

I decided to add this to the Tray Transformation Linky Party over at 320 Sycamore, be sure and check out the other great trays!


It seems as though everybody in blog world is doing tray make-overs! I found this guy at Goodwill a few months back for $2 and finally got around to fixing him up. My husband had our paint sprayer out this past weekend so I decided to give him a few coats. I thought I would throw some fabric in the bottom for color but ended up using one of Martha Stewart's 24x24 sheets of paper from Michaels. Couldn't beat the price. I cut it to size and Mod Podged it on. Makes a great magazine display for my coffee table. Super simple, super cheap!