3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2-1 tsp. seasoning salt
6 slices of bacon, halved
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/2 cup honey
1 1/2 tsp. dried onion flakes
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional, tastes fine w/o them)
1. Pound chicken breasts to 1/2" thick. Season both sides with seasoning salt and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Cook bacon until crisp, set aside and reserve grease.
3. Combine mustard, honey, mayo, and onion flakes until smooth.
4. Brown chicken in a little bacon grease approximately 3-4 minutes per side (I know, so healthy!)
5. Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish. Top with bacon and (mushrooms). Pour sauce over chicken and cover with cheese.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees, or until cooked through.