6 pork chops, 1/2" thick
1 packet (3 Tbl.) Ranch dressing seasoning
10.75 oz. Cream of Chicken
4 lbs. potatoes, peeled & cubed
5 Tbl. butter
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 cloves roasted garlic (directions below)
1- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
1 Tbl. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1. Place pork chops, Ranch seasoning, and cream of chicken in crock pot. Cook on low heat for 6 hours.
2. Just prior to serving pork chops, boil cubed potatoes until fork tender. Drain and place in mixing bowl.
3. Mix on low till potatoes are mashed, then add butter, Parmesan, garlic, milk, salt, and pepper. Season to taste as needed.
4. Scoop mashed potatoes onto serving plates and top with a pork chop and gravy.
Slice the top off of a garlic bulb, drizzle 1 Tbl. olive oil over top. Wrap tightly in foil and bake for 1 hour and 350 degrees.
* recipe from Real Mom Kitchen