If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Friday, June 5, 2009

Garlic Toasted Spaghetti Bruschetta

Ingredients:
softened butter
french bread or Ciabatta Bread, cut in half lengthwise ( I recommend Ciabatta)
Lawry's Garlic Salt with Parsley
l lb of your favorite prepared spaghetti*
shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread butter over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Top with prepared spaghetti that's been cut into small pieces with kitchen scissors then sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and hot. Let cool for 5 minutes then cut into strips. Serve warm.

*I used Prego's Meat sauce as my starter sauce. I added Italian sausage (cooked), minced garlic, chopped onion, and chopped fresh parsley. Simmer for 30 minutes then pour over hot angel hair pasta.

Once again, this is a Picky Palate recipe, (I know, O.D.), you just can't go wrong!