2 parts Lion House roll dough
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup brown sugar
6oz. (2 small boxes) vanilla pudding mix (NOT instant)
3 Tbsp. milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Spray a 9x13 cake pan or a bundt pan with non-stick spray. Take 1/3 of dough and tear into small pieces, placing them randomly in the bottom of greased pan.
2. Melt butter and add remaining ingredients, except cinnamon-sugar.
3. Drizzle 2/3 of the caramel mixture over dough pieces.
4. Take remaining dough and tear into small pieces placing them in any empty spots. Drizzle remaining caramel mixture over top. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise till doubled.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then invert onto platter or cookie sheet.
*you may substitute Rhodes frozen dough for Lion House dough. Allow 2 loaves of frozen dough to thaw completely. Use one loaf for the top and one loaf for the bottom.