Ok, not the most appetizing looking meal I've ever made, but they were good. This is the first time I've made these and they were by request of my husband.
1 lb. ground beef, I recommend a higher fat content like 80/20
potatoes, peeled & diced
carrots, either baby or sliced
1 can cream of mushroom
salt & pepper
any other seasonings of choice, Lawry's, Garlic Salt, Lemon Pepper, etc.
1. Place 1/4 pound patty on an 8x8 piece of heavy duty foil.
2. Season patty with salt & pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
3. Place potatoes, onions, and carrots on top.
4. Place a dollop of butter on top of meat and vegetables.
5. Cover with cream of mushroom.
6. Pull 2 ends of foil together and roll, then roll each end in as well.
7. Place in a 400 degree oven for 1 hour.