If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Foil Dinners


Ok, not the most appetizing looking meal I've ever made, but they were good. This is the first time I've made these and they were by request of my husband.

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef, I recommend a higher fat content like 80/20
potatoes, peeled & diced
carrots, either baby or sliced
onion, sliced
1 can cream of mushroom
salt & pepper
any other seasonings of choice, Lawry's, Garlic Salt, Lemon Pepper, etc.
butter
Directions:
1. Place 1/4 pound patty on an 8x8 piece of heavy duty foil.
2. Season patty with salt & pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
3. Place potatoes, onions, and carrots on top.
4. Place a dollop of butter on top of meat and vegetables.
5. Cover with cream of mushroom.
6. Pull 2 ends of foil together and roll, then roll each end in as well.
7. Place in a 400 degree oven for 1 hour.