1 can (14oz.) enchilada sauce, divided
4oz. cream cheese, cubed
1 1/2 cups salsa, I used homemade, click here for recipe
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
1 15.5oz. can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 4oz. can chopped green chilies
10 flour tortillas
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream, olives (optional)
1. Pour 1/2 can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 dish.
2. In a large sauce pan, cook and stir cream cheese and salsa over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in chicken, green chilies, and beans.
3. Place about 6 Tb. of chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll. Place enchiladas, roll side down, in the dish.
4. Cover enchiladas with remaining sauce and sprinkle cheese over top.
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
6. Serve with lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes, and olives, if desired.