If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My 1st Award

Thank you so much to Sarah at Delectable Dining for giving me my first blog award! I was surprised, excited, and touched that my blog was even considered for an award. If you've never checked out her blog before, you should stop by. She has wonderful recipes! Along with the award I am supposed to tell you seven things about my personality and pass the award and meme on to seven others who are to do the same. So here are my seven in no specific order-

1. FAMILY ORIENTED. The time we spend as a family is really important to me.
2. NON-PROCRASTINATOR. I have to get things done!
3. DETERMINED. When I put my mind to something I usually get it done.
4. ORGANIZED. I cannot stand things to be un-organized. Everything has to have a place and I have to know where everything is.
5. HONEST. I pride myself in being honest.
6. DEPENDABLE. If I say I am going to do something, or be somewhere, you can bet I will!
7. LOYAL. I stand by those I love.

I pass the meme onto the following blogs:
Sandra at In this Small House
Brittany at Food for Thought
Melissa at 320 Sycamore
Kimm at ReInvented
Heidi at Tried-and-True Cooking
Wendy at The Shabby Nest
Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam