If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Cleaning Tip...for toilets by request

I'm sure many of you already know about this magical stick but some of you may not. We all battle the awful ring and build-up that comes with owning a toilet. The home I currently live in sat vacant for 1 year prior to us moving in so you can imagine the rings that developed in our toilets while having the same water sitting them. It was awful! I tried everything to clean these suckers but nothing worked. When they were clean, they looked dirty.
Then I was introduced to the Pumie Scouring Stick. This thing is amazing! It's basically a pumice stone that is safe for porcelain toilets. It removed the rings instantly and even removed the cleaner build-up. This is my new favorite cleaning tool. If you haven't tried it yet- you should!

Oh yeah, I bought mine at Lowe's for less than $3.00. I've heard that Home Depot has them as well.