If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Calling All Salad Recipes....I Need Your Help

I am going to be teaching a Summer Salads Cooking Class in about a month. I have a few salad recipes in mind, but would like your help in finding the yummiest salad recipes ever! If you have a recipe that you would be willing to share, please e-mail it to me at marinscreations@yahoo.com or leave it in the comment section of this post. It can be any type of salad- green, pasta, fruit, jello, chicken, potato, bean, you name it...possibilities are endless!
Edited 05/27/09, 7:45pm: I've already received so many wonderful recipes by e-mail that I've decided to make it worth your while! If I end up teaching your salad at my class I will spotlight your recipe on my blog and send you a thank you gift for sharing. Please make sure you leave a way for me to get back in touch with you, either via e-mail or blog so I can notify you if I use your recipe. Thanks ladies, you're awesome! And keep the recipes coming!