1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. baking powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat eggs in, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir into cocoa mixture.
3. Cover dough and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Scoop dough into 1 inch balls and coat with powdered sugar. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.