1 loaf bread dough, homemade or store bought (Rhode's frozen white bread works well)
1/4-1/2 lb. sliced pepperoni (depending on how your family likes it)
8 thick slices provolone cheese
1. Roll out dough to approximately a 9x13 rectangle.
2. Cover bread with provolone, followed by pepperoni.
3. Roll the dough like you would cinnamon rolls, along the long side. Tuck ends under and seal seam. (if you roll it the short way it will be too thick and the center dough won't cook) Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Glaze with melted butter when done.
6. Slice and serve with a side of marinara for dipping.