If you have a question or comment, please e-mail me at marinscreations@yahoo.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Directory

Sorry, I originaly had pictures of the inside but realized you could read all my information so I had to remove them.
I made this binder a while ago, but was recently asked about it so I thought I'd share. I keep this binder in a drawer in the kitchen right near our telephone. The very first page is a list of emergency contacts- 911, hospital, poison control, doctor, parent's cell numbers, home address w/directions on how to get there, etc. This is a must have especially if you have a babysitter. The second page is a poison control help sheet. I'm sure you can print this off the internet, I got mine from our pediatrician. Next comes the frequently called numbers. I generated a spreadsheet in excel with all the numbers we call most...family, friends, doctors, dentist, insurance companies, take-out joints, etc. And last but not least, the good old ward lists that we all have a million of (both old &new).
Possibilities are endless what you could put in here. I'm just glad I have it so I can feel better about leaving a babysitter. In the event of an emergency it's always good to have things written down because you tend to not be thinking straight!