(don't ask me how my daughter ended up with blonde hair, I'm still trying to figure that out myself!)
What you need:
alligator clips (CVS Pharmacy, Sally's)
3/8" grosgrain ribbon
scrapbooking flowers, not the paper ones
decorative scrapbooking brads
hot glue gun
What you do:
1. Cut a piece of ribbon approximately 3 1/2" long. Apply a strip of hot glue to the entire back of the ribbon.
2. Pinch open the alligator clip and slide the ribbon in, glue side up, close the clip.
3. Continue wrapping the ribbon around the outside and around the bottom of the clip, trimming any excess ribbon. (YOU HAVE TO WORK QUICKLY AS THE HOT GLUE WILL DRY FAST!)
4. Layer your chosen flowers and feed a brad through the center holes. Flip the flower over and open the ends of the brad to secure.
5. Apply a small amount of hot glue to the back of the flower and place on the clip. Easy Enough!