1 lb. beef tenderloin
1/2 lb. broccoli
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 Tbl. soy sauce, separated
1 tsp. MSG
3 slices fresh ginger
1 Tbl. ketchup
2 tsp. sugar
1 Tbl. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. cornstarch
3 Tbl. water
1. Cut beef into thin, bite-size pieces. In a small bowl, mix black pepper, 1 Tbl. soy sauce, and MSG. Place meat and mixture in a ziploc bag, add ginger slices. Let marinade for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove ginger slices. Stir fry beef on high heat until browned. Remove and set aside.
3. Stir fry broccoli until crisp and tender. Season with salt.
4. Mix remaining soy sauce, ketchup, sugar, and Worcestershire. Add to broccoli and bring to a boil.
5. Mix cornstarch and water and add top broccoli mixture to thicken.
6. Toss in beef and heat thoroughly.
*Another great recipe from Barbara Lamb, thanks!