*this was a last minute meal that I threw together with ingredients I had on hand. It actually turned out really good! (sorry for the bad picture, the lighting is off)
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 stick butter, melted
3 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1. Combine cream of mushroom soups with sour cream and place in a greased 9X13 pan.
2. Dip each chicken breast in melted butter, then coat with seasoned bread crumbs.
3. Place chicken breasts on top of gravy mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Serve gravy mixture over hot rice.